- Registered on: 10/14/2011
- Last connection: 05/14/2013
- CMS plugin (User, 01/11/2013)
Reported issues: 36
- completed missing sections
- The sidebar plugin enabled to collpase or expand the context menus, which works pretty perfect
- 15:43 CRM plugin Common: RE: BUG - undefined method `name' for 'taglabel'
- Yes, its conflicting with redmine_tags again. Arg..
- 15:29 CRM plugin Common: RE: BUG - undefined method `name' for 'taglabel'
- Is there any "special" migtration script to run necesarry?
- 15:26 CRM plugin Common: RE: BUG - undefined method `name' for 'taglabel'
- Sorry, don't undertstand your question.
I the standard link from redmine main menu. So there are no explicit param...
- Since i updated to redmine 2.3 (ruby 2) and crm 3.2.1 i get a template error when calling http://redmine:3001/contact...
- 14:47 Helpdesk plugin Installation & Setup: RE: BUG - Plugin Conflict - table name "canned_responses"
- You can easily workaroound this probloems in future, by simply prefixing all your tables with a name space, line "rcr...
- In your last update you added a new table "canned_responses" which is already ued by aniother plugin http://www.redmi...
- There is a utf8 bug:
.rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p0/gems/vpim-0.695/lib/vpim/vcard.rb:678: invalid multibyte escape: /^\x...
- 01:47 Q&A plugin Common: RE: cross plugin issue with question_plugin
- Seems, so that the "questions plugin":http://www.redmine.org/plugins/question_plugin author (fork from some of "eric ...
Also available in: Atom