Redmine Favorite projects plugin
This plugin replaces Redmine projects view and add abitity to select projects in the projects jumb-box
Plugin replaces Redmine projects view with new UI and new features like ajax searching and favorite stars.Free Download
- Redmine: v2.3.x, v2.2.x, v2.1.x
- Ruby: 1.8.7, 1.9.3
- Database: SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- OS: Linux, OS X
- Browsers: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Unzip it into
../plugins/. This would result in a directory-path like:
- Install dependent ruby gems by following command:
bundle install --without development test
- Migrate database and copy assets by following command:
bundle exec rake redmine:plugins NAME=redmine_favorite_projects RAILS_ENV=production
- You now need to restart Redmine so that it shows the newly installed plugin in the list of installed plugins ("Administration -> Plugins").
Redmine Favorite projects plugin is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).